The generated application uses Firebase Auth, that is responsable to manage all user's data, send emails of confirmation and recover passwords.
To create a new user click at "Sign up for an account" and inform the Email and Password.
A email will be sent to the user's email to confirm.
The users will be locked at "Unconfirmed Email" page until they confirm their emails.
The first user that registrates to the application will be set as Admin user.
Admin users have unlimited access to the application.
To manually change Admin:
- Open the console
- Go to the "Authentication" session
- Copy the User's UUID that you wan't the Admin to be
- Go to the "Database"
- Select the "usersAdmins" collection
- Add a new document of id as the User's UUID
- Add a boolean field of name=admin and value=true
No permissions granted
Except for the first users, all users starts with no permissions, so they will be locked at "No permissions granted" page until the Admin user give them permissions.
Users can recover their passwords at "Forgot password?" link.